Stay Aware. Stay Safe. Have fun.
We want you to have an awesome experience at Jump Division,
that's why we take your safety so seriously. Trampolining is classed as an
extreme sport and accidents can happen. As such, all our marshals are fully
trained first aiders with your safety their top priority.
To minimise any potential risk, we have installed the very
latest in trampoline technology, including a rigorously tested support
structure with gymnastics-grade padding.
We also ask that you listen to a short safety briefing and read
our simple rules before bouncing. These are displayed at various stations
around the park.
- All jumpers must complete a signed waiver at reception before entering the park.
- For jumpers under the age of 18, the waiver must be signed by a parent or legal guardian or someone that has been duly authorised to sign on their behalf.
- No jumping whilst pregnant.
- Children under 5 years-old must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
- Children under 5 years-old are not allowed to jump after 6pm.
- Jumpers must wear appropriate clothing at all times.
- Mobile phones, cameras, sharp objects, belts and jewellery must not be taken onto the park and should be stored in one of our available lockers.
- Trampoline grip socks must be worn throughout each session.
- No food or drink is allowed in the trampoline area.
- Only one person per trampoline at all times.
- No double bouncing (bouncing one person higher).
- No sitting or lying down on the trampolines.
- No leaning or sitting on netting.
- No running along the trampoline pads.
- Flips between trampolines are not permitted.
- Participants must land on their feet.
- No pushing, tackling or shoving.
- No kicking basketballs.
- One person per lane in the slam- dunk area.
- One person at a time in the jump pit.
- No jumping head first in to the jump pit, always feet first.
- Always be aware of other jumpers and do not attempt skills beyond your capability.
Ejection without question.
Anyone seen to be flouting the rules, posing a risk to
themselves or others, will be ejected from the park immediately. Your safety is
absolutely essential so please comply with our rules to get the best out of
bouncing with us.